To assist us in completing our work, we put together the following pre-painting checklists to make sure your home is prepared for painting and to ensure our work is completed properly and efficiently.
Interior Pre-Painting Checklist
- Disconnect electronics and wirings in the rooms that will be painted.
- Clear and remove curtains, draperies, wall hangings and breakable items from the rooms that will be painted.
- If you wish to keep existing wall hangings, please leave the nails in the holes as an indicator for us not to fill them.
- Move lightweight furniture out of the rooms that will be painted.
- For cabinet refinishing, all cabinets and shelves need to be emptied. If we are only refinishing the cabinet doors, we may not require the cabinets to be 100% emptied.
Exterior Pre-Painting Checklist
- Trim all bushes/flowers that are touching the house.
- Remove and store all items from your front and back porch that you would not want to get wet during the pressure washing.
- Make sure all windows are closed prior to our arrival for pressure washing.
- Please make arrangements to contain or remove pets.
- Please turn off automatic sprinkler systems.